I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Outlook for Someday reflections:

This is my Outlook for Someday reflection.

Something that I learned from this project that
I did not know before was…
Lots of people want peace not war.

The part of this project that was most
challenging for me was…
Finding the pictures on google.

The part of this project I found most rewarding
was… Putting the movie together.

The thing I need to improve on the most is…
doing it on time.

The thing I found that I am really good at is…
Editing the movie.

If I had to do another Outlook for Someday
movie, the things I would do differently are:
Make sure I do it on time. Pick helpful partners not lazy ones.

1 comment:

  1. Some great reflections there Sean.. Sometimes the right companions can make all the difference to the final result. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.